10 Stunning Photos of Kargil Kargil War Memorial : Kargil Vijay Diwas
Stunning photographs of Kargil War Memorial are bound to make you feel patriotic! – One of Kashmir’s best-known gems is Ladakh One of the most beautiful places to visit is the Kargil and the War Memorial. We are bringing you some of the best Photographs of Kargil War Memorial are bound to make you feel patriotic!.Check out the Pictures below..
- The memorial is located five km from the city of Dras
- Aircraft specimen in front of the memorial
- At the War Memorial compound, you see some things captured from the Pakistani army during the Kargil war
- The road leading to the entrance
- Also called Vijaypath, the Kargil War memorial is a must-visit for every Indian!
- Located across the Tiger Hill, the memorial invokes a sense of pride.
- The entrance to the War Memorial: the phrase makes you feel patriotic, doesn’t it?
- In memory of martyrs who gave their lives serving the nation, the sandstone wall has all their names etched.
- Inside the museum
- The memorial stands as a token of our tribute to the Indian Army