Apple iPhone 7 Launch : Some Key Features expected from iPhone7
Apple is expected to release iPhone7 on Wednesday by Tim Cook in a special event at San Francisco. As per the latest info from tech circles, iPhone 7 models that will boast faster chips, more sophisticated cameras, and improved software while doing away with jacks for plugging in wired headphones.
Here are some of the features of iPhone 7 tech circles are expecting:
- It won’t have a home button
- Or a headphone jack
- And the design will be mostly the same
- But it will have a hugely upgraded new camera
- The colour of the Apple iPhone 7 – Major tech bloggers are expecting that the iPhone 7 will come in space gray black.
- Apple will come with a 32GB storage for the base variant of its iPhone 7. Meanwhile, Apple is likely to carry on with the making of 64GB and 128GB versions of the phone.
- The physical home button might be replaced with a touch sensor that will work similar to the company’s patent 3D Touch.
- Apple is boosting the RAM for its iPhone 7 Plus which will come equipped with 3 GB while the lower-end model will have 2 GB of RAM. The A10 chipset will come clocked at 2.45GHz, promising a boost in performance by up to 30 per cent.
- The phone will come with a second external speaker and integrated amplifier for better audio output.
- The iPhone 7 as well as iPhone 7 Plus will be IPX7 water resistant, which essentially means they can withstand splashes and full submersion for up to 30 minutes.
- The new iPhone will continue with the same design pattern as its predecessors, but without the standard headphone jack
- iPhone 7 is expected to come with a dual 12 megapixel rear camera module. However, the dual rear sensors will be limited to the highest model – iPhone 7 Plus – and use 1x wide angle, and 1x telephoto lens. The flash LEDs have also been doubled from two to four with warm and cool colors.
These are some of the key features Industry is expecting from iPhone 7 that is expected to be launched tomorrow. Lets wait and see leaked features make it to the official device or not is something which will be established once the official Apple event kick starts at 10pm IST.