Hyderabad The First GIGA-Enabled City In India With 1GBPS Internet Speed! Hyderabad joins Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul among Giga-enabled global cities. ACT Fibernet introduces 1Gbps wired broadband INTERNET service in Hyderabad, making it the first city in India to offer such a service
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 1 Gbps speeds will change the way you experience the internet and your world today. All you have to do is think of the possibilities.
- 1 Gbps takes real time communication to a whole new level. Here, you can live stream without a glitch, or access the cloud seamlessly. Online games get played the way they were really meant to be, in a 1 Gbps world.
- 1 Gbps lets us think of a world where your data lives on the cloud the moment you have it on your device. A world where losing data is a thing of the past and maybe even the external hard drives stacking up in your drawer.
HOW CAN YOU GET GIGA READY?
Currently, Hyderabad is the first Giga city in India. So if you’re in Hyderabad, there are a few thing you’ll need to get your devices future ready.
- Giga speeds work best with an Intel Core i7 processor 2.5Ghz, and an 8GB RAM, with a 64-bit OS and 1 Gbps LAN/Ethernet port.
- You’ll also need to make sure that the type of copper cable used to connect your PC is of type CAT6 (4 pair)
- More friends can come over, more online TV can be watched, and lot more streaming, all at the same time at lightning speed.